- Q. How much notice do we need to give you?
- A. Approximately 2 weeks, sometimes more, sometimes less.
- Q. What does the owner need to do?
- A. Please remove the items you wish to keep or store seperately in a secure location. Do not dispose of anything your not sure of.
- Q. What are numbers?
- A. When your sale begins we welcome buyers into the home using a numbering system for orderly entry and to prevent overcrowding and confusion.
- Q. What are bids?
- A. Buyers can leave silent bids to encourage the sale of higher priced or slow moving items.
- Q. Can you provide written appraisals for specific items?
- A. Yes we are happy to provide written fair market or insurance appraisals. (Additional charge for this service).
- Q. Do you clean the home at the end of the sale.
- A. We broom sweep and vacuum the home. (We can provide a more comprehensive cleaning at an additional charge).
- Q. My home is for sale, can you promote it during the sale.
- A. Absolutely, we can distribute promotional material provided by you or your agent on the days of the sale.
Professionally Conducted Estate & Moving Sales
with over 30 years experience.
Call (952) 261-6461
Bonded & Insured
to be notified of future sales.You will receive an email with the confirmation link (check your spam folder if NOT)