- Our service includes meeting with you for a free consultation and giving an estimate of what your contents will bring.
- Our companies background, which includes a combined 80 years in the Antiques and Estate Sale business, enables us to deal effectively with individuals experiencing any type of transition which requires the selling of personal property.
- Most sales are 2 days in length. Three and four day sales can be conducted for larger sales.
- Our staff of experienced professionals organize, conduct extensive research and price all of your contents and attractively display them on linen covered tables that we provide. Valuables are kept locked in our display cases.
- We accept all items in the estate for sale. Park Lane provides bags & wrapping paper for purchases.
- Each sale is reviewed by three or more appraisers.
- Our marketing expertise results in a large number of potential buyers attending our clients’ sale. We promote your sale by posting your estate sale pictures on our website. We place an ad in the Star Tribune or Pioneer Press & Craigslist. We send out an email notification to our customer list and use bright outdoor signage to direct customers to your sale.
- There is never any upfront costs for the client. All commissions come out of the sale proceeds. The client is paid within 21 days from the end of the sale.
Professionally Conducted Estate & Moving Sales
with over 30 years experience.
Call (952) 261-6461
Bonded & Insured
to be notified of future sales.You will receive an email with the confirmation link (check your spam folder if NOT)